–( rooster crows )
–( lion roars )( high-pitched )
Welcome to “Good
Mythical More”! ( sighs ) Shoulder Talk.( laughter )Is that gonna be
subtitled or something?
I don’t know. You take care of that. We just made
a bunch of gifs. Speaking of which, um, our show is just
a “jif” factory. – Yeah. Yeah.
– You know. That was almost the name,
but we didn’t know that “jifs” would be
such a big thing. Right. You’re gonna
show us some “jifs”, and then we’re gonna
guess what they are. Show us one.
And what they are– I mean, like,
what episode they came from.Okay, this
in my mouth.This is a hint.
Look at that hair.Uh, that looks
like a jellyfish
in his mouth.So when did we use
jellyfish on something?– “Will It… Jell-O”?
– “Will It Jell-O?”, yeah. – It’s it “Will It Jell-O”?
– Stevie:Rhett, yes!It’s when Link
eats the fish-eye Jell-O.
Let’s see the clip.Oh, fish– fish-eye. Two, one… – Link:One…
– Oh, it’s hard. It’s like a rock.
It’s like a rock. – Uh-uh.
– This can’t–
it’s a glass eye. – What?
– It’s a fish that
had a glass eye. It’s a prosthetic. – Is yours hard?
– I haven’t bit it yet. – ( gags )
–( crew laughter )– Oh, gosh.
– Sorry, sorry. I still feel bad about that. You sunk your face into
the Jell-O, it looks like. – No, I got very close.
– Show us another “jif”
from our show, and let’s see
if we can guess
where it’s “fro.”Oh, pits– whoa,
we both got pit stains.( no audible dialogue )It’s something else
that we’ve been eating–and we’ve been sweating.
– Rhett:It’s something that…– Link:
Your face is sweating.
–…you got downthat we weren’t expecting
you to get down. We’re celebrating–
it looks like you got it down.You’re saying, “Freedom.”
You’re saying, “Freedom.”Oh, this is when I went
into my Scottish character trying to get you
to eat a haggis cookie?Oh, my God,
you’re so good.Let’s see the clip.Chew it like you meant it. ( gagging ) Maybe you can’t do it.
Not this year. ( screams ) – Freedom!
– Freedom! Freedom! You did it, man! You did it, man! Our pits were
sweating so hard from trying
to eat that stuff. That’s what happens
when you work hard. All right, show us another
jif-able a moment.Ooh, it’s a tight shot.Oh, you kinda look like
that guy from the–you look like the dude
from the thing.The blonde dude
from the “jif”.– Link:Scanlon?
like Drew Scanlon.There’s 0% chance
of getting this right.It could be any one
of the past– But it’s, like,
emotional dejection and realizing you know
that you deserve it. I deserve this
emotional dejection that I’m currently
experiencing. So, did you lose?
Is that a game? ‘Cause that’s
a high possibility. This is all
but impossible.Everything you’re saying
is correct.– Okay.
– I lost a game? – Link has lost a game.
– And I deserved it.You’re reacting
to your punishment.Any guesses?You’re gonna be prodded?Shocked? Squeezed?No, it’s from
Good Mythical More 1176,“Making a Balloon Shirt,”
and this is whenJohn Wayne Chasey
sits on your lap.– Let’s see it.
–Let’s see it.– Taking my shirt off.
– Let me take my phone
out of my pocket. I don’t wanna– – ‘Cause I gotta make–
– Let’s be clear about this.Why you taking
your shirt off?Stevie:
This does not look good.( crew laughter )Make it–You’re gonna make
a balloon shirt on me.Spread this around
the internet, – what happened on GMM today.
– You turn the other way. Okay.
Turn the other way. Ah, that was fun. – Turn the other way.
– That was real fun, man. Yeah, that was scarring
for everybody. – Do we have another one?
–Yep.This is ice bath.Actually, no.–This is sound bath.
–Oh, sound bath!I’m having way too much fun
for this to be ice bath.Now, this when
you’re listeningto something
I’ve given you? This was when
I’d cut my hair, but I didn’t
want anybody to know,
so I was wearing a wig.Look at that hair.
It looks like a toupee.Well, I think
it’s the backlighting
really doing it.Correct.
Let’s play the full clip.( meditation tones )Man:Hello, Link.Welcome to your…Men:
–Bath…Wow. I got all my relatives to come in to the booth
and say “sound bath” with me. The eyebrows, that–
that was a weird moment. The eyebrows do weird things.
Did you see that– Actually,
I think it’s a “jif”,
where they stabilize– they took footage of Khaleesi
from “Game of Thrones”– – Yeah, they–
– No, it was an interview
in real life. – Yeah.
– So she wasn’t Khaleesi. They isolated the frame
with the eyebrows. Yeah, they stabilized
the image with her eyebrows, and then it looks crazy. – You could do that
with my eyebrows.
–There’s another one.Oh, this is an old one.Oh, that’s when
I slapped you back
after you slapped me.Yeah, I can tell
by the background
and how upset you are.You just got hit
and now you’re hitting me. –You’re so spot on.
– Let’s see it. – ( bell ringing )
– Look at that! Another ding-ding-dinger! – The black one means what?
– It’s something bad. – This is bad.
– Yeah. Something we don’t wanna do. Dang it. Slap each other
in the face. I just shaved my– – I got rid of my protective–
– You’re not protected. I got rid of
my protective layer. – I’m taking my glasses off.
– What are the chances that I just got rid of my– Hold on.
Who’s going first?
Same time? Same time.
Three, two, one. – Hey!
– What the– You hit me twice?( music playing )♪ Ding-ding-ding-ding ♪ – We wrote about that
in the book.
– ♪ Everything’s all right ♪ – Wrote about it in the book.
– There’s a whole chapter about that in the book. You slapped me twice, man. Well, you slapped me
twice as hard. – Is that it?
– Let’s not do it again. I can’t bear another one.
Is there another one? –No, that’s the finale.
– Okay, great. – Okay, all right.
– Continue to “jif” us in any way you want.